Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Love Matters Chime Card



I made this card for a contest from the Love Matters set. I am really hoping that this set is in the new big Catalog. I had this great idea to make a card that looked like wind chimes and this is how it turned out, so I am calling it the Wind Chime Technique. The card is Mellow moss.. and all the hearts are in soft subtles colors plus regal rose. I backed each heart in Vanilla to give it an extra pop! and I just used wire and made jump rings by wrapping the wire on a paint brush and then cutting it. I also us extra Dimensionals so that when the card is standing up the heart chimes hang down real nice. I just used markers on the letters and a brad on the flower. I also sent this card into stampin' up in the wow art file.... I did not hear from them I was so so sad, I am hoping it makes it into stampers show case if it makes it to the big Catalog!

Thanks for looking

No comments: