Thursday, June 21, 2007

More Crazy kids!!!


This is one of the Crazy Picture's of my kids that I love. This page is one that I saw on Stampers showcase a while back... so I don't remember who did it. The colors are bashful blue, so saffron and chocolate chip. The stamp sets are "unfrogettable" and hostess set "reason to smile" I do have a page 2 to this that I created myself.. that I will post later. I hope this picture put a smile on your face!! I also want to say... let your kids go crazy and take there own pictures you will be wildly surprised how cute they turn out!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute kids! They look like they could be a handful. *LOL*

Great idea to have your kids take their own photos. I'll definitely do that.

Anonymous said...

Cute page! Is your kid part sucker fish?