Thursday, April 30, 2009

Crazy for Cupcakes Card



I am Crazy for Cupcakes!! I had to get this set as soon as I saw it in the new Catalog. Just thinking of Cupcakes puts me in a happy place (lol). What I think makes this card so cute is using the Watercolor paper and Aqua painter, it makes the Tangerine tango and Kiwi kiss nice and bright. I used the ink pads as my painting base while using the aqua painter for the cupcakes. Stamp the cupcake twice on the watercolor paper cut out one of the frosting tops and color it with Tangerine tango then add the beads (using crystal effects) and attached it with dimensionals. Stamp and cutout base of cupcake on polka-dot paper, just use snail adhesive to attach. The mini cupcake is from the stack of cupcakes, I stamped it and painted it then cut it out and added it to the circles... don't forget the bead on top of the mini cupcake!


The Recipe

Stamp Sets:
Crazy for Cupcakes (111618)
(2009 spring-summer idea book)

Paper Colors:

Kiwi kiss, Tangerine tango, Watercolor paper

Ink Colors:
Kiwi kiss,Tangerine tango, Basic grey

Accessories:
DS Paper Bella Rose, DS Paper Ghostly greetings,
Kiwi kiss stripped ribbon, linen thread,
5/8 and 3/4 in circle punches, Scallop edge punch,
Orange bead Duo, Aqua Painter, 1/16 hole punch,
Crystal effects.

Ready for a Cupcake Party!
Shirley Pumpkin

No comments: