Friday, November 11, 2011

Greeting Card Kids for A La Card Monkey and Christmas Blog Hop

Hi Blogging Friends!!

Another Christmas card this time for A La Card Monkey. This stamp set "Greeting Cards Kids" is one of my favorites in the Catalog this year, I really love vintage sets.

I am just loving the Silver Glimmer Paper.... Bling Bling!
We have this really fun Sketch this week at A La Card Monkey.... And guess what Anything Goes!!! Yippy!

I picked this picture because you can see all the sparkle.

Cute Bow with 3 tags.


I am adding this card to the Christmas Blog Hop, I hope you add a Card too!
Shirley's Christmas Blog Hop... want to join the fun, here is all you have to do.

1. Add badge to post with link back to my blog.
2. Anything goes, it just has to be Christmas.
3. Has to be a new post.
4. Add the Hop to your Post

Stamp sets:
Greeting Card Kids 4pc set 2011-2012 Catalog
Tiny Tags 17pc set 2011-2012 Catalog
Ink and Paper Colors:
Pool Party, Calypso Coral, Basic Gray, White, Silver Glimmer Paper
Accessories:
In Color Designer brads, Pool Party Ribbon, Jewelry tag punch, Large Scallop Punch, Hemp thread, Aqua Painter, Dazzling diamonds glitter.
Designer Series Paper:
Domestic Goddess in the 2011-2012 Catalog

Thanks for looking
Hugs
Shirley

6 comments:

Penny Hanuszak said...

What a sweet card this is Shirley. I love the little girl from Greeting Card kids and the way you've blinged her up on your card is just too cute! Great color choice. TFS.

Terry said...

Ah, your little girl is so cute and sparkly! I love the Domestic Goddess dsp for Christmas. I didn't even notice there were 3 tags till I saw your close-up! Great job.

Anne Marie Hile said...

That is a whole lotta fabulous sparkle, Shirley! You dressed this little gal up in perfect holiday style! I love the mix of pattern and color too. Ugh, that paper is slowly becoming one of my favorites. I'm excited to add my card to your hop, too. Have a great day! :) (hugs)

Unknown said...

Great little card! Thanks for hosting the hop again!

Glittery Hugs

Denise Pustelniak said...

I love vintage too and I also love all the bling.

Lisa Kmiec said...

This card is adorable! i love that DSP for a Christmas card.