Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Co-Winners for Week four of Winter Wednesday Christmas Blog Hop!

Jean and Elizabeth

Only 2 more weeks left to the Winter Wednesday Blog Hop! Dec 7th and Dec 14th.

Want to join the fun, here is all you have to do.
1. Anything goes, Card, 3D project it just has to be Christmas.
2. Add badge to post with link back to my blog.
3. Has to be a new post.
4. Add the Hop to your Post

Jean made this cute tag with the penguin, he looks so happy to me. I love the embossed tag and the pompom on his head and everything else down to his toes!! Click the link below to check out her blog.

This is the cutest petite pocked I have ever seen. I just love that she use the Christmas paper for the numbers and adding the mittens was a fabulous idea. Perfect for a gift card holder!! Click the link below to check out her blog.


As the Co-Winners for this week you each get to pick an Owl that I made!!

 I do have more I can email you pictures of.

Thanks Everyone!!
Tomorrow the new Hop begins
Hugs
Shirley

3 comments:

Jean Addis said...

What fun!!! Thank you very much for choosing my tag as one of the winners of your special owls. I am thrilled, and would love to reciprocate by sending you a penguin tag.
Hugs,
Jean

Snowmanlover said...

OHHHH, you are 2 lucky girls!! I LOVE those owls!! Give them a good home!!!! Everyone's projects were adorable!!!

Terry said...

Congrats on the great projects, ladies! They really are adorable!!!