Friday, December 9, 2011

Jolly Old Saint Nick Card for A La Card Monkey

Wow!! Its time for a Monkey Challenge again! This week went so fast. I have been making more owls and working on my Christmas Cards. I am not even close. lol I just want to sleep in one day!!

I had to use some of my new Paper again. It's the Everyday Enchantment from the Sale-a-bration Catalog.

Just jump over to A La Card Monkey to join the challenge, this week you can also add your card to my Blog Hop!!! Yeah!! One Card two Challenges!

I used the Zig Painty Pen on the belt. Wow Shock no Glitter!!? No I am not sick. lol

Winter Wednesday Christmas Blog Hop Badge

Want to join the fun, here is all you have to do.

1. Anything goes, Card, 3D project it just has to be Christmas.
2. Add badge to post with link back to my blog.
3. Has to be a new post.
4. Add the Hop to your Post

Stamp Sets:
Jolly Old Saint Nick 6pc set Holiday Mini 2010
Ink and Paper Colors:
Pool Party, Calypso Coral, White
Accessories:
Sponge dauber, Aqua Painter, Blush Blossom Water Color Crayon, Pool Party ribbon, Hot glue gun, Scallop Oval punch, 2 1/2 in circle punch.
Designer Series Paper:
Everyday Enchantment in the Sale-a- Bration.
Big Shot:
Mover and Shapers Scallop Oval

Thanks for looking
Hugs
Shirley
Pumpkin



7 comments:

Jean Addis said...

The new DSP looks great for your Christmas card.It's marvelous. More owls! You're ambitious, but I understand making more. They are going to be in great demand.

Totallyawake4-life said...

Oh I love that DSP cannot wait to place my Sale-a-bration orders to get me some of that!

Penny Hanuszak said...

What a jolly card! Love the DSP mix and you can bet your bottom dollar I'm ordering it for Sale-A-Bration! Thanks for sharing!

Snowmanlover said...

Ho HO ho, So so So cute!!

Unknown said...

What a great card and I love that DSP!!!!

Elizabeth Price said...

I have been looking at this card and lovin' it. The Santa is perfectly presented in great paper. And then reading I realized I have that paper in my new box of goodies. I am off to bust it open--thanks for the inspiration.

Denise Pustelniak said...

Shirley, perfect card!