Friday, January 6, 2012

Owls up for Adoption!!!

Hi Everyone!
My sewing machine has been on fire for the past few days making all these really cute Owls. I used Stampin' Up Fabric on all of them but one. I have been getting so many requests for the owls that I made 15 of them. I have given each one a name, that was so much fun.

It was hard to get a group shot with so many of them.
Price is
$12.00 each
Plus $5.50 shipping
I am only shipping in the US right now.

I don't have more then what you see here and they are all different.

This is Bella made with Springtime Vintage fabric.
Bella is Sold

This is Benny made with Sweet Stitches fabric.
Benny is Sold

This is Billie made with Spice Cake fabric.
Billie is SOLD

This is Chloe made with Springtime Vintage fabric.
Chloe is Sold

This is Coco made with some Coffee bean fabric that I had, Not SU.
Coco is SOLD

This is Hedwig made with Spice Cake fabric.
Hedwig is Sold

This is Joey made with Spice Cake fabric.
Joey is Sold

This is Mikey made with Spice Cake fabric.
Mikey is Sold

This is Milo made with Deck the Halls fabric.
Milo is SOLD

This is Mr Buttons made with Sweet Stitches and Springtime Vintage fabric.
Mr Buttons is Sold

This is Owlister made with Springtime Vintage and Twitterpated fabric.
Owlister is Sold
This is Sadie made with Sweet Stitches fabric.
Sadie is Sold

This is Stella made with Sweet Stitches fabric.
Stella is Sold

This is Vowlerie made with Sweet Stitches fabric.
Hey Look at Me I am the Last ONE!!! Can I come home to you?

This is Zoe made with Springtime Vintage fabric.
Zoe is Sold

Here is Owlister showing you how tall he is. They are all a little over 6 inches tall.
                           
Please use the "Buy it Now Button" then after you purchase the Owl Please leave a Comment with email and what owl you just purchased here on my blog. this way everyone can look at the comments to see what owls are still available. (just in case I am not home to update my blog) Thanks!!

If you have any Questions email me at shurleepumpkin@msn.com





Please look at comments to make sure the Owl you want is still available!!!

Thanks for looking
Hugs
Shirley

I don't mind if when you get your owl you put it on your blog just add a link back to my blog. The owls are my own pattern, Please do NOT recreate them. Thank you.

20 comments:

Hillcresthome Prims said...

Hi Shirley, I love the owls so much, They are so darn too, I love the one that says Coco, because we have a small poodle and his name is Coco.

Your work is fabulous!
Happy Craftig,
Tricia

Amy Kendall said...

I just paid for one....Owlster is the one I want to adopt!

So cute!

Stampinamy@comcast.net

Thank you!!!!
Amy Kendall

Olivia said...

I would like Bella!!

Olivia

Unknown said...

These owls are too stinkin' cute!!! I will be featuring one on My Crafty Picks #47 with a link back to your blog on 1-8-12. Make sure to stop by to check out all the picks!!

If you wish to decline please email me by responding to this comment to let me know.

Thanks and take care
Tiffany Bauer
http://www.mycraftyworld.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Hey Shirley -
these owls are so adorable. I just purchased Hedwig.

Thanks-
Gretchen

gretchen.geppert@gmail.com

Nicole Bertrand said...

OMG these owls are adorable!!!! i was heart broken when i found out that Hedwig was just sold! He was my favorite! :(. So instead I would please like Joey. Thanks so much!!! Also, please let me know if you had any plans to make any more of these. I have some birthdays coming up and i know my SU ladies would just love these!!! thanks again!

Nicole Bertrand said...

Shirley- I ended up just buying another one. I just couldn't resist. I just paid for full postage on both b/c i didn't want him to sell out. So i didn't know if there was somehow we could adjust the shipping since i'm getting two?? Let me know. Thanks!!! Benny is my 2nd adoption!!!

Shirley Pumpkin said...

Nicole I need your email address, Your comment has a No-Reply on it, so I can't answer your Question.

Thanks
Shirley

Nicole Bertrand said...

Sorry Shirley. I'm fairly new at all of us! It's nicolembertrand@gmail.com

Leslie said...

I would like to know if you will be making more. I would love to purchase a Owlister. I can pay in advance. Thanks so much, Elsie

Veda said...

Very, very cute!! I sent paypal for Zoe.

Anonymous said...

Hi Shirley, so happy I purchased Stella! Thanks for posting photos of all your owls! Can't wait for Stella to come home!

Kathya Hidalgo
azstampinchica@hotmail.com

Unknown said...

Let me know when you are shipping to Canada!!

Shirley Pumpkin said...

Kat its 13.00 to ship to Canada. But if you want more then one, I could send them unstuffed and fit more in the same box.

Hugs
Shirley

Shelly said...

I would love to purchase Chloe. However, I am having trouble with submitting payment. My name is Michelle Bertrand and my email is michelle.bertrand1@gmail.com. I was wondering if we could arrange payment somehow and if Chloe was still available? Thank you for your time.

Leslie said...

I would love to purchase Milo, if you are not making anymore. I would prefer an Owlister if you will have another one. But will purchase Milo to keep from not having one. I am having trouble submitting payment. My name is Leslie Carmon and my email is fecarmon@wicksonwireless.com
Please send me a paypal invoice and I will get you paid. Thanks

Denise Pustelniak said...

These owls are adorable!

Leslie said...

Our e-mails seem to be getting lost in cyberspace. I have paid you for Owlister. Thanks so much, Leslie

Shelly said...

The owls are so cute and I recently adopted Chloe. I loved looking at all the different owls you created using the various Stampin Up fabrics. I also loved your Gnome cards. You are a very talented and creative lady.

Anonymous said...

Please let me know when you have made more as I would LOVE to purchase one :0)

Kim
kimbouma@gmail.com