Thursday, September 17, 2009

Batty for you Halloween Card



This card just came to me one day. I made it for a Halloween stamp camp I did.. I think back in 2007, everyone thought that it was a really funny card. What I did was stamp the monkey first on a black square peice of paper and then heat emboss it, then stamped and heat embossed the skull both on black, then cut out the skull and put it on the monkeys head. It makes me think of some crazy Halloween movie with skull creatures dancing around a bond fire.. lol It would also be very cute with the frankenstin head or the Pumpkin head stamp. I would also add some ribbon and a brad to this card if it was just for me.. OMG I just love Halloween!!!!


Stamp Sets:
Batty for you (116576) 2009
Monkey Business 2007

Paper Colors:
Pumpkin pie,
Basic Black, White.

Ink Colors:
Craft white, basic black

Accessories:
Word window punch, Heat embossing gun,
White embossing powder,

Designer Series Paper:
Creepy Crawly 2007

No comments: