Monday, January 24, 2011

Just a Peek at my New Stamp Room

I just wanted to share a few Pic's of my new Stamp Room. I have been very Busy for almost 2 weeks. I had a few Friends over for the Sneak Peek this weekend. I told them to bring extra Pants.. lol Because they were going to wet them selves when they saw my new room. Amber said that she would wear Depends...... (funny girl).

  An old Mason Jar that I turned into a Stamp Lamp, It is so cute!
 I was just having a little fun with some of my things. I picked up these cute buckets at a Garden Shop a while back. I had this pile of Maple tree sticks for my snowmen I made this winter, I just put them in the bucket and added the felt flowers from a few years ago to jazz it up. Then I added some stamps to the little buckets that I did not have room on my wall for.
 
 Some of the cute cards that Deanna made, She is using the Owl Punch for the first time and loving it!
 Amber and Terry, posing for a cute pic. thanks girls for all the fun!
 I made the shelf with 1inch by 2 inch pine that I picked up at the lumber store. It need to be sanded and I also painted it white. This shelf is 8 feet long.. and still all my stamps did not fit. LOL
 In the shelf below the lamp is my 12 x 12 albums. I had to also make some shelves for my clear stamp sets. The first row is 10 inches from the ceiling and the rest are 8 inches.
This is a close up of some of the stamps.


There are more photos to come, but I wanted to do that on my WOYWW post on Wednesday. I have photos of the tables, my desk, cabinets and more close ups of other stuff.


Thanks for looking
Hugs
Shirley



PS.. see you all on WOYWW on Wednesday!!

6 comments:

Holly said...

What a playground girl.....I wish I was there to see it in person. TFS!

Amanda said...

Such a great room! Love all the little touches!

Susanne said...

Love your little creative table - the lamp is darling!

SusanLotus said...

You have an awesome collection of stamps! :)

Judi Lance said...

WOW! This place is H~E~A~V~E~N on earth! GREAT job!!!

Georgia G. said...

Thank you for sharing! I always like to see how others do storage because I never seem to have enough room!! I'd love to be there :-)