Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Monkey Challenge "Thinking of You"

I just got this stamp back from a friend that had it, and I just had to make a card with it real quick for the A La Card Monkey Challenge. My son is the one that really wanted this stamp set when it came out last year, he just loved it. I still had some of the "Travel Journal" DSP from that Mini so I  used it for this card.

I really miss those big buttons from last years Holiday Mini, I have told a few friends if they don't want to keep them I will buy them.!!


I used the Big Shot Movers and Shapers for the Scallop behind the Scallop.

 Here is a Thank You card I made at the same time.

The Thank you stamp is in the same set as the bikes.

Stamp sets:
Pedaling Past 6pc set Summer Mini 2010
Ink and Paper Colors:
Garden Green, Pumpkin Pie, White, Crumb Cake.
Accessories:
Punches Sm Oval, sm Scallop Oval, Garden green button from Candy Cane Button set HM 2010, 1/8 inch Pumpkin pie ribbon, Sponge Dauber.
Big Shot:
Square Lattice embossing folder, Movers and Shapers Punch Windows.
Designer Series Paper:
Travel Journal Summer Mini 2010


Click on Badge to join the Monday Monster Mash Blog Hop

Thanks for looking
Hugs
Shirley

No comments: