Saturday, May 19, 2012

Rockabilly Cherry Card for A La Card Monkey Challenge

Hi Friends!!

This week at A La Card Monkey we are doing what ever brings you Joy.  I love the Rockabilly paper and just had to make a cherry card to go with it. The sketch is a quick and easy so take a few moments to join us this week.

I stamped the cheeries in Kiwi Kiss then stamped with Riding hood red and cut them out and added them with a dimensional.

Need to make a card for a friend?, use this sketch and jump in the fun!!!
 
Rockabilly version!! Love it!!

I used Crystal Effects on the skull and the cherries. It was hard to photograph, looks much better in person.

Stamp Sets:
Just Jawing 6pc set 2008
Hello Friend stamp from Wordsworth stamps
I can't remember the name of the stamp set with the skull...HELP!
Ink and Paper Colors:
Kiwi Kiss, White, Riding Hood Red
Accessories:
Riding hood striped ribbon, sponge dauber, crystal effects
Designer Series Paper:
Rockabilly from Spring-Summer 2009 SU Catalog
Big Shot:
Sizzix Swirls embossing folder

Thanks for looking
Hugs
Shirley


2 comments:

Tina said...

so cute, i love the papers and colors

Cindy van Oorschot said...

Shirley this looks great, this was an idea I had for my card, and I thought nah won't work hahaha, great minds think alike.
Cindy