Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Paper Pumpkin Card with Stars and Weekly Deals

Hi Blogging Friends!
 
I still don't have Jury Duty yet!! So glad, I have a really busy day and week! I am going to a Jewelry party tomorrow, Scarf party on Thursday and I am having a Thirty One Party on Friday night!! Wow that is not it... I have a Craft show on Saturday! I might be staying in bed all day on Sunday! lol
 
I got my Paper Pumpkin kit the Saturday and made it the same day! I really loved this one. I did not change anything except that I used a sponge dauber around the edges. 
 

The Stars are a Garland. I just used glue dots on the back of the banner piece to hold them secure. I was real careful on how I used them so I still have some for another project.
 
To sign up to get Paper Pumpkin Click my Shop Now Button
 
http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/lookatmycutestuff/
 
Your first kit is always going to be the Welcome Kit that comes with a clear block and then you will start in the Rotation to get the other kits. I called Stampin' Up! to make sure of that. And No you can't pick out other kits from the Past... they are always going to be a Surprise!
 

NOW to show you the Weekly Deals!!!

Click my Shop Now Button to get the deals.
I do plan on getting "Unknown Blessing Ensemble" for only $10.77. I have been buying all the MDS stuff during these sales.
 
 
 I got this kit on Friday and I was planning on doing it, but I keep running out of time. It looks so cute. I want to sell some of them at my Craft show on Saturday.
The kit includes everything you need (minus adhesive) to create 10 snowflakes, including
  • 10 feet of Soft Sky Ribbon
  • Printed cardstock - die cut and scored, ready to be assembled (Soft Sky, Crumb Cake, Whisper White Cardstock and Silver Glimmer Paper)
  • Large Rhinestone Basic Jewels (40)

Product name: Item #: Price:
Festive Flurry Ornament Kit135813$14.95
 
 
 Here is a video from Stampin' Up! on how easy it is to make them.




Saturday I am doing a Craft Show at Gordon Elementary its in Kingston Washington. I would love to see you there! If you live in the area come by my both and say Hi! 
 
 
Hugs
Shirley Pumpkin


2 comments:

Michelle Quinno said...

This is adorable! Love the garland.

stampingbowd said...

Gorgeous card! I love the stars!!! Have fun at the craft show!!!