Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Bloomin' Beautiful Card



I was so glad to see that this set made it into the Catalog. I have seen so many great things made with this set. I used the Canvas BG on this card... first I inked it with Sahara sand and then took the Chocolate chip ink pad and rubbed it around the edges to give it an older look and I stamped it a few times on the front of the card. I used the Chocolate chip marker to put the Love on the bee. I used a lot of Dimensionals to make it pop up high. Thanks for looking friends!

The Recipe

Stamp sets:
Bloomin' Beautiful (111490)
Canvas Background (104421)
Family Phrases (111016)

Ink and Paper colors:

Chocolate chip, Always artichoke,
Mellow moss, Sahara sand, Confetti white,
Basic brown ink.

Accessories:
Watercolor crayons:B-blue, C-chip, A-artichoke, M-moss,
Circle punches: 1in, 1 1/4, 1 3/8, Linen thread,
Cutter tool kit, C-chip marker.

No comments: