Monday, September 8, 2008

House of Haunts brag book and cards

I thought that I would make something different for my brag-book pages, by heat embossing the Designer Paper. I think heat embossing for brag-book pages gives it a lasting look and its not like glitter that gets onto other things. (including your hair and face so no looking like a pixie for me..) *LOL*



This is a fun set to work with. I made a pair of brag-book pages that turned out super cute.... that is my son Calvin on Halloween. I used the same pieces and made it into a 3x6 card, so that someone at a stamp camp or other events can have a choice to make a brag-book or a card... their choice. :)



The 3x6 Card



This view is to show you that some of the pieces are on the inside of the card. Using the kiwi kiss inside is great so you don't have to use a white gel pen on the inside.



Page 2 of the 6x6.. super cute picture of my son Levi, he has a nice smile.



The 3x6 card from page 2.



This was so much fun and both turned out so cute that I am going to do this from now on. In fact I have a few kits from other 6x6's that I have done that I am going to make into cards.... yeah yeah... fun fun... thanks for looking friends

The Recipe

Stamp sets:
House of Haunts (111574)

Ink and Paper colors:
Black, Kiwi kiss, White

Accessories:
Black embossing powder, Kiwi kiss ribbon,
Pumpkin pie striped ribbon, ghostly greetings paper,
Versamark pad.

2 comments:

hollybeary creations said...

Super cool idea!! Never would of thought to make it where they can be made in a card instead.. The pages look great!! You rock on Brag book pages Shirley.. I miss you!

Shirley Pumpkin said...

thanks Holly...

I miss you too.. !!