Thursday, June 21, 2007

Bugs and kisses Swap card



This Card is with the Stamp set "bugs and Kisses". The colors I used are Old olive, rose red and elegant eggplant... bold bright and fun makes the bugs look so happy!!! The background stamp is "flannel plaid". I used markers on the stamps to get them to look so cute... this is a great set to use markers on!!! I made this for a swap.. for a bugs and kisses stamp camp that I am going to this weekend... I hope all my friends like it!!! I used the Ticket corner punch on this and also used a sponge on the edges with elegant eggplant to give it a fuzzy look. Terry I hope you like my swap for your stamp camp.... is it the best or what!!!

2 comments:

Terry said...

I love the bright colors, and especially the Flannel stamp on this card!

You are the QUEEN of stacking!!!

All hail Shirley....

Anonymous said...

A customer of mine loved this card soooooooo much that she bought EVERYTHING so she can make several.

Then she signed up!

It' so cute and so you!

luv ya, kim