Friday, August 20, 2010

Fang-tastic Card

Only 61 days until Halloween!!!



I just Love!! Halloween!. So when Terry had picked these colors I knew I was going to make a Halloween Card. I used the new Stamp Set that is coming out in the new Mini on September 1st "Fang-tastic". I had to get this set when I saw it, I ordered it the first day I could. I could not help myself but to make my Vampire glittery if that is a word.. lol and I put a little glitter everywhere. I also used the new Spider Web embossing folder wow is that thing fun or what!!
Please go take a look at Terry's Card.



Stamp sets:
Fang-tastic 10pc set (121178C ) (120853w) Holiday Mini Catalog 2010
Ink and Paper Colors:
Pumpkin pie, Pear Pizzazz, Concord crush, Basic gray ink
Accessories:
Auqa painter, Spounge dauber, Dazzling diamonds glitter,
Sm oval punch, Sm scallop oval punch, Peach parfait ribbon,
Big Shot:
Spider web embossing folder (120889) Holiday Mini 2010
Thanks for looking my friends
Shirley Pumpkin

2 comments:

Terry said...

Who knew a vampire could be so adorable (except those raging Twilight fans - ha ha)?

I LOVE the colors! The pumpkins, bats and spider web embossing all look fabulous. Nice job, Shirley Su!

Shirley Pumpkin said...

Thank you Terry Su.. it was a little Twilight inspired.. lol..but.. I would use any reason to put glitter on a card anyway.. lol