Friday, August 27, 2010

Funky Four Card with Owl Punch



I just love that Owl Punch. I used the Designer series "Play Date" paper it goes great with the Owl and the "Funky four" stamp set. The Mushrooms in the set make me think of High School, Not what you are thinking.. lol I used to draw mushrooms on my binders that looked just like theses ones.


Stamp sets:
Funky four 4pc set (120438c) 2010-2011 Catalog
Really Retro 6pc set 2009 Spring Summer
Ink Colors:
Chocolate chip (just for the words)
Paper Colors:
Old olive, Chocolate chip, Sahara sand.
River rock, black & White(part of owls eyes)
Accessories:
Owl punch, bird punch (for branch),Scallop trim punch,
Modern label XL, So saffron brads,Markers-Real red, Chocolate chip,
Old olive, Tempting turquoise.
Designer series Paper:
Play Date (117168)
Big Shot:
Movers and Shapers Punch Windows.
(behind modern label in Old olive)


Love you guys
Shirley Pumpkin

3 comments:

Heidi said...

Oh this is so cute! :) I love it!!

Terry said...

I HATE that mushroom stamp set, but love the card. You actually made the mushrooms look okay (that's the most you'll get out of me!). Very cute. Even with mushrooms. *sigh*

Terry

Shirley Pumpkin said...

lol... Terry you are going to learn to love it!! I am going to keep making really cute stuff with it until you just can't stand it anymore... LOL
:) :0 :)