Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Like it a Latte Card

One of the cards from the Oldies but Goodies Party




This is one of my favorite sets, I have a lot of the coffee sets that are retired but this one I love and still use it a lot. Deanna (my best friend from High School) stayed the weekend with me for the Party. It was nice having her here and all her help. She was the one that picked the colors and out line for this card, I think we were up until 2am making cards on Saturday we had a blast!

On the Cup I stamped it in Tempting turquoise and then used my Early espresso marker around the edge of the stamp then stamped it. I think it looks great with the outline around the cup. I did the same thing with the Heart stamp and put it on with dimensionals.

Stamp set:
Like it a Latte 11pc set retired
Ink and Paper:
Pretty in pink, Tempting turquoise,
Early espresso, Vanilla
Accessories:
Dazzling diamonds glitter, Scallop trim border punch,
Early espresso marker, lots of ribbon!

Thanks for looking my friends!!
Shirley Pumpkin

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cute card! I could use a good cup of coffee about now. Will be back Saturday! Talk to you soon, Terry