Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Just Jawing Card

Kim's Card from the Oldies but Goodies Party.



Kim used the Wedding DS paper from last year catalog for the white, it looks really cool like that, now I wish I had some of that paper.. :( Kim wanted to use the Heart Punch on the eyes in Kiwi kiss paper but I really love the Silver Chunky glitter.


I just love giving the skull silver teeth.. makes me smile!

Amber did not get to make this card so a few days later she came over and I had cut some of them out and we made a bunch of different one's. I should have taken pictures of Amber's Cards too not one of them was the same and so so so cute!

Stamp sets:
Just jawing 6pc set Retired 2010
Pirate time 5pc set Retired 2010
Ink and Paper:
Black, White, Kiwi kiss-retired
Accessories:
Chunky silver glitter, lg library clip,
sponge dauber, filgree brad, Kiwi kiss ribbon-retired
Designer series paper:
Rockabilly (one of my fav's) it also has paper
with Cherry's on it. also retired

Thanks for looking!!
Hugs Shirley

No comments: