Friday, December 23, 2011

Best of Cluck Card for A La Card Monkey Challenge #88

Hi Blogging Friends!!

I was running out of time to make my A La Card Monkey Card and then my Sister Janet Called me and we talked for 4 hours... Oh No! I think this is one of the fastest Cards I have ever made. lol

I am not sure what made me grab this old stamp set off my Wall of Stamps, but those little chicks were saying "pick us pick us Peep peep"!! lol Ok so I might be losing it over the Holidays!! NOW my Stamps are talking to me!!

Do you love that little Monkey or what!! Thank you Terry Su for the Cute Challenge Graphic!!

I made two cards again and added some brads to this one with a little flower.

I punched out the flowers in Not Quite Navy and Vanilla, then sponged the edges.

Stamp sets:
Best of Cluck 7pc set 2008 Catalog
Ink and Paper Colors:
River Rock, Vanilla, Not Quite Navy, Basic Gray
Accessories:
River Rock Ribbon (retired), Flower from Itty Bitty Shapes punch, Not Quite Navy brad, Sponge dauber.
Designer Series Paper:
Springtime Vintage, on the clearance rack right now!!

Now hop over to see Terry's Card then over to A La Card Monkey and upload your card!!!

Thanks for looking
Hugs
Shirley

1 comment:

Julie Gearinger said...

Oh Shirley this card is so cute! Love those little peeps and the color combination is perfect! Thanks again for sharing your talent with all of us- Happy New Year!