Friday, December 16, 2011

Elementary Elegance Card for A La Card Monkey

Wow have you guys seen the Sale-a-Bration Catalog!! Love it! I was so happy when SU let everyone with a pre-order also get Sale-a-Bration. I got the free paper called Everyday Enchantment, I have already used it twice in the last few days. I made two cards today, same but different. lol

Oh Yeah Plus this stamp set was free!! Can't beat that! I love how these colors look together, SU did good!! I don't use the butterfly embosslet much, but for some reason they were calling my name. lol

That little pig in boots makes me laugh!! This is a great sketch for a quick card, not a lot of layers and yet simple and cute.
Just jump over to A La Card Monkey to check out the challenge.
We are going to be doing a lot of Blog Candy, so tell your friends to join the challenge!!

I just love the layered look with the butterflies.

This is the second card I made with less butterflies, and different ribbon color.

Stamp sets:
Elementary Elegance 7pc set Sale-a-braton Mini Catalog 2012
Ink and Paper Colors:
Pool Party, Peach Parfait, Vanilla
Accessories:
Sponge dauber, Curly Label punch,  Pearls reg and 8mm, Pool party ribbon, Peach parfait ribbon.
Designer Series Paper:
Everyday Enchantment Free in Sale-a-Bration Catalog
Big Shot:
Embossing folders Hounds tooth and Tim Holtz Steam punk, Butterfly embosslet.

Here is a sneak peek at Terry Su's Card, click the link to check it out.

Thanks for looking everyone!!
Hugs
Shirley

4 comments:

Marie said...

I love the color combination - that pumpkin color really stands out. Both cards are pretty.

Snowmanlover said...

cute cute cute. hope to play along soon with you fun and talented girls. I have not even been on my own blog in the last few days. ( due to stress of the house deconstruction!

Terry said...

Very nice! It's such a big change from the Christmas cards, isn't it? I love the colors too. Great job, chica!

famfa said...

Gorgeous cards. Love the colours. Very clever