Saturday, October 20, 2012

Googly Ghouls Card and my Halloween Tree!!!

WOW only 11 days until Halloween!!

I have been working hard on my house decorating like crazy. I had over 25 totes of Halloween stuff and I unpacked them all!!! I just love having Halloween lights all bright and blinking in my house. It just makes me happy, I walk around in the dark and look at them!! LOL I know Crazy Lady!

This card was a lot of fun. I made it for my card club last month. The girls loved it, and what a super cute layout. I think it is an old Mojo Monday layout.

I used cheese cloth to make flower behind the "Treats for Boo". Yes flower, I took a 1 inch strip of the cheese cloth and rolled it then used hot glue to put it in the shape of a flower.

I used black ink and then colored in the pumpkin. I also added crystal effects to the top so it looks like a brad. The bow is also cheese cloth!!!! So COOL!

I got an email today from one of my Blogging friends SherryBee in AZ asking to see my Halloween Tree. So Sherry here it is!!!

I am taking the pictures at night and they did not turn out that clear. This picture shows the lights, white stars and tons of purple lights.

Do you see the little candy corn bear hanging on the wall? I got that at a garage sale this summer for 50 cents! Ahhh its so cute! I also got the pumpkin and cat face ornaments last year at JoAnn's on clearance Reg 3.99 and got them for 70 cents each.


Stamp Sets:
Googly Ghouls 6pc set 2012 Holiday Catalog
Mixed Medley 10pc set 2012 Holiday Catalog (got it free at SLC Convention!)
Ink and Paper Colors:
Tangerine Tango, Black, White
Accessories:
Cheese cloth, Crystal effects, Lg Scallop circle, Circle punches 2inch,  2.25 and 7/8th inch, Cutter tool kit, 1 1/4 Scallop circle punch
Designer Series Paper:
Howlstooth & Scaringbone from Stampin Up Holiday Catalog 2012
Big Shot:
Bitty Banners Framelits SU


I added my card to 52 Card Pickup. Its all about making one card a week for a year!

Thanks for looking
Hugs
Shirley

Come back for the next few days I have a ton more Halloween to share with you!!

2 comments:

SherryBee said...

Hey, Shirley! LOL.....kicked ya right in the butt on that tree, did I? LOL
I LOVE it, and, it's great -- like usual!!! I bet your house is a FUN HOUSE!! LOL

Loved that card, too! What vision! Love the cheesecloth!
I wish I was closer to Washington! I'd love to hang out with you and MAKE CUTE STUFF! hehehe

Jayme said...

Shirley! Great tree, and I love the cards!!!