Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Animal Talk Cards and Some Amazing Weekly Deals!


 Hi Everyone!!
 
Just a quick post today. I wanted to show you a few cards that I made with the stamp set "Animal Talk". I used the same base on all of them and just used a different image on each.

I made these for a class a while back. I always cut more then I need so that I can sell them at a local Gift shop. I was working on my card racks and noticed I had never shared these on my blog.... So here they are!   





 
Stamp Sets:
Animal Talk
Ink and Paper Colors:
Pool Party, White, Pacific point
Accessories:
Sponge dauber, Buttons, 5/8 inch satin ribbon in Pumpkin pie and White, Pool party seam binding, Rhinestones, Markers: Pumpkin pie, Chocolate chip, Real red, Old olive, Pacific Point 
Designer Series Paper:
This DSP is retired and I can't remember the name of it. lol Help me if you remember
 
 
Animal Talk Clear 18.95 Page 43 in the Stampin' Up! Catalog
 
Come Shop my Online Store
Just Click Here!
 


WEEKLY DEALS!

Move over Friday, Tuesday is quickly becoming our favorite day (we hope yours as well)! Here are this weeks Weekly Deals! I will be getting a few of them myself.

 


Dress Up Framelits Die Item # 130101
Regular Price: $24.95 
Discounted Price: $18.71 


Sweet Press Cookie Handle Item # 132290
Regular Price: $5.95 
Discounted Price: $4.46




Sweet Pressed Cookie Stamps Holiday
Item # 132292

Regular Price: $10.95 
Discounted Price: $8.21 


Sweet Pressed Cookie Stamps Special Events Item #132291
Regular Price: $10.95 
Discounted Price: $8.21 


This and That Rotary Stamp Item # 130133
Regular Price: $5.95
Discounted Price: $4.46 
 

Thanks for coming by
Hugs
Shirley Pumpkin

Wicked Fun Digital Download 
Item # 127609

Regular Price: $9.95 
Discounted Price: $4.98

1 comment:

Susanne said...

These are fabulous fun!