Saturday, September 19, 2009

Friends 24-7 Card



I love this card. I made it as a make and take for my Scrapbooking Club. Baja Breeze is one of my most favorite colors ever by Stampin Up, I am really hoping they bring it back very soon! I used the eyelet border punch twice... I am always using this punch, I bring it with me to stamp~a~stacks and other events and change up other peoples card by using it. I am hoping that Stampin Up makes more border punches.

The Recipe

Stamp Sets:
Friends 24-7 (113218) current

Paper Colors:
Baja breeze, Kiwi kiss,
Basic grey, White

Designer series paper:
Urban Garden (spring-summer 2009)

Ink Colors:
Basic grey,
Kiwi kiss.

Accessories:
Corduroy buttons Baja Breeze (mini catalog 2009),
5/8" Kiwi kiss ribbon,Night of navy brads. Punches: Eyelet border,
Small oval, Scallop oval, 3/16" Ticket corner.

Thank you for looking
Love you guys!!

No comments: