Friday, November 25, 2011

Merry Crittermas for A La Card Monkey and Blog Hop

Hi Everyone!!
Wow only 30 days until Christmas!! I have not got any shopping done or anything yet... gee's I need to get busy on that. I borrowed this stamp set from Terry Su, and I had to get it inked up right away. I love the name of the stamp set "Merry Crittermas" is that the cutest name of a stamp set ever!? or what!?

Those snowflakes are Fabulous! I love pink on Christmas Cards.

That little bunny is so cute, he is just one of the cute images from this stamp set.

A La Card Monkey has a sketch where anything goes! I just love those one's! Just click on the link and check it out.

I put the button on upside down then put the snowflake and pearl on it.

That little bunny is in a Winter Wonderland all his own, so that is why I thought that it would be a good idea to add it to Hand Stamped Sentiments Challenge Blog. The Design Team has some really cute cards this week, so just click the link and check it out.


Shirley's Christmas Blog Hop... want to join the fun, here is all you have to do.

1. Add badge to post with link back to my blog.
2. Anything goes, it just has to be Christmas.
3. Has to be a new post.
4. Add the Hop to your Post


Stamp Sets:
Merry Crittermas 9pc set 2010 Mini Catalog
Bright Christmas 3pc set 2010 Catalog
Ink and Paper Colors:
Baja Breeze, Real red, White, Blushing Bride, Silver Glimmer paper
Accessories:
Pearls, Aqua Painter, Markers same as ink colors, Blushing bride ribbon, Decorative Label punch.
Designer Series Paper:
Candy Cane Christmas 2010 Holiday Mini
Big Shot:
Northern Frost Sizzlit strip die

Thanks for looking
Hugs
Shirley


15 comments:

LeroyLime said...

talk about CUTE! Your little bunny is having way too much fun in all of that sparkly snow! :) Fab details with the pearls, sparkle and of course the PINK! Thanks for playing along this week at Hand Stamped Sentiments!

Snowmanlover said...

So adorable. linking up now! b

Snowmanlover said...

Hi Shirley, I linked but it did not post ....b

Snowmanlover said...

Yikes, I need to be more patient. They are taking longer than usual to post but I will wait longer next time! By the way, i love the way you did the button and ribbons.
So sorry, please delete one. agggh!

Karen said...

This is so stinking cute Shirley. The little bunny is flying down the hill towards Christmas Yikes! I love what you did with the button with the added snowflake and pearl.

Denise Pustelniak said...

How cute is this! Love all the pink (it's so stylish)

Terry said...

I love that bunny! And I love what you did with the sketch. The addition of all those fabulously sparkly snowflakes ROCK!

LeAnne said...

Adorable! I'm playing this week! Stay tuned.....

Elizabeth Price said...

Talk about sparkly and cheery--this card is way too awesome!!!

Lucianna Dilsaver said...

Adorable image and I love the beautiful snowflakes and how you added one to the button, gorgeous :)

Unknown said...

So Cute!!! I love the colours too! Miss the DSP!!! I can feel a case coming on!

Anonymous said...

I love pink for Christmas! Such a cute bunny. You created a wonderful fun winter scene for him. Thanks for playing at Hand Stamped Sentiments.

inkedx2 said...

What a fun card. Love the image and the soft pink you chose to use. Brings a smile to my face. Thanks for playing with us this week at Hand Stamped Sentiments.

paper bag create said...

GORGEOUS card!!!! Love the new silver glitter paper. Can't seem to bear the thought of cutting mine when it arrives.
:)
Thank you for another blog hop! :)

Yolanda said...

How cute! I really like that card. It would be a fun one to receive.