Friday, September 18, 2009

Sock Monkey 12x12 Scrapbook Pages

Field day on the last day of School June 2009


I used the Arrow punch on this page to name the races. Super Cute!

The kids love the shoe toss.. I think that might be their Favorite!

My Son working hard on running the Marathon, then resting on the grass.

I found this idea on page 90 in the Idea book and Catalog. I changed it a little and added a second page. I used Creamy caramel ink with the Aida Cloth background stamp on white card stock then stamped the monkey in Chocolate chip and cut him out and layred it onto a piece of Kraft paper. I stamped the monkey onto the pattern paper and cut out his clothes. I just used my printer to print out the words for the arrow punch (printed it then punched them out) and the title below page 2, on white card stock. (I tried to get the ink color as close to Pacific point as I could)

The Recipe

Stamp Sets:
Sock Monkey (111550) 2009
Sock Monkey Accessories (111552) 2009
Alphabits (104968) 2007
Aida Cloth BG (107013) 2007

Paper Colors:
Chocolate chip, Old olive,
So saffron, Pacific point,
White, Kraft

Designer series paper:
Good Morning Sunshine (spring-summer 2009)

Ink Colors:
Chocolate chip, Creamy caramel,
Ruby red (monkeys mouth)

Accessories:
Pacific point corduroy buttons,
Double stitched ribbon Chocolate chip,
1/4 square punch (use with alphabits),
Arrow punch, 1 1/4 and 1 3/8 circle punchs,
Aqua painter (monkeys mouth).

Thanks for looking all my Friends..

Love you

Shirley Pumpkin

No comments: