Friday, October 2, 2009

Stampin' Up! Booglie Eyes Halloween Cards

Hi Blogging Friends!!
Two Cards for you today!

 
I really love this old stamp set Booglie Eyes. I made this card a while back and never got it onto my blog... SO here it is! This is the set that started the craze with little wiggle eyes on cards. so much fun!!

I want my Mummy Card

















Use real Cheese Cloth... Plus the Cheese Cloth Background Stamp to give it this look. I did tea-dye the Cheese Cloth before I put it on the card.



Mummy trick or treat card

In the background is just the packaging from my Martha Steward Gaint Skeleton.




When I stamped the Background stamp Cheese cloth, I only inked the middle of the big stamp to make it look like a peice of cheese cloth across the front of the card. I used shimmer paper, but it is hard to tell in the photo, I like the shine it gives the card. The trick or treat bag is from another old stamp set bitty boo's too.






I want my mummy card


Stamp Sets:

Booglie eyes, Rough edges alpha,
Cheese cloth Background stamp
Everyday flexible phrases.

Card Stock:

Buckaroo blue, Sahara sand,
Vanilla, kraft.

Ink Colors:
Black, Craft white, Sahara sand

Accessories:
4&5mm eyes, cheese cloth, stapler

Mummy trick or treat card

Stamp sets:
Booglie eyes, Cheese cloth Background,
Bitty boos too.

Card Stock:
Black, Shimmery white, Vintage violet,
Gable green.

Ink Colors:
Black, White, Pumpkin pie.

Accessories:
4&5mm eyes, Gable green marker.

I love Halloween!!
Hugs
Shirley Pumpkin

1 comment:

Cat Nap Inn Primitives said...

Wow Shirley..that is one neat wall of stamps..:) It was so nice meeting you last thursday...you are a hoot and the 4 of us should get together sometime..do you all like to play cards? you ought to come over for dinner and cards some night..it would be a blast..have a wonderful week...oh I am doing another show in November on the 14th at christ memorial church and of course the one on bainbridge...Take care girlie.:)