Friday, October 2, 2009

Yeah!! more Stamps and Stuff...




This is my latest order from my Club with Terry SU.. we meet on the 3rd monday of every month. This month was my month to be hostess, and the sales were over 550.00 so lucky me... I got over 60.00 in free stuff, plus SU was doing a sale: any thing in the Mini Catalog for 10.00 for every 250.00 in sales.... YEAH YEAH! Plus I got both the Mini Catalog Hostess stamp sets... I love those Snowmen.

Stamp sets:
Twick or Tweet
Haunting hill wheel
Sparkley + Bright
Pumpkin Patch
Extreme Elements
Patterned Pines (hostess set)
Snow Buddies (hostess set)
Sweet Centers (got for 10.00) reg 29.95
Grateful greetings (got for 10.00) reg 36.95

Designer series paper:
Tall Tales
Snow fall window sheets
Christmas Cocoa
Night & Day

Accessories:
Mistletoe ribbon
Sleigh bells ribbon
Shimmer paint Champagne Mist
Shimmer paint Frost white
Shimmer paint Platinum
Rub-ons Icicle
Sweet treat cups
Grid Paper
Earth elements Craft ink spots

I am going to be making some really great stuff! Keep an eye on my blog.
Love you guys!!

Keep on Stamping!!

No comments: