Sunday, October 10, 2010

Countdown Calendar Kit Class












Beth and Terry
Jenn and Barb

Amber

Jenny

Lynn and Tera

Amber and I.. We are trying to decide who has the best 25.?

This class was a big hit. We had so much fun together making our Calendars. We got to add a lot more bling on them, like the Silver glass glitter, the new Tinsel trim silver and clear, Buttons, lots of rhinestones and we also used the Scallop circle lg and  Decorative label punches.

The kit is in the Holiday Mini Catalog on page 34 its 19.95 and I only charged 25.00 for the class. In the picture in the Catalog it has some of the clear Tinsel.. but it is not included in the kit.. I thought that is was.. cuz I did not read the description.... oops

Thanks for looking
Shirley Pumpkin

2 comments:

Terry said...

Cute, cute calendar boxes. I love that chunky glitter and clear tinsel! So festive.... Thanks!

Susanne said...

Cute boxes - every year I say I'm going to do a countdown craft project and every year I don't get around to it. Good for you and shame on me!