Monday, January 16, 2012

Valentine Blog Hop Reminder.... it starts Tomorrow!!

Hi My Blogging Friends

I just wanted to share my Valentine Blog Hop Graphic that Terry Su made for me. I love that crown stamp that is the one I use on the back of all my cards. I am not really sure how all the Princess Shirley stuff started, but it might have came from when I had a Princess Purse Party.

I just wanted to get the info out a day early so if anyone wants to join they can get the graphic now and be ready.

Here are the list of new rules that you post with your badge.

Anyone can  join the fun, here is all you have to do.

1. Anything goes, Card, 3D project it just has to be Valentines.
 2. Add the Hop to your Post, by using the code from Linky tools.
3. Add badge to post with a link to my blog.
4. Has to be a new post.
 

I did show this sneak peak the other day, but I am showing you another one below!!

Here are the other things I used on my project, my first Valentine blog hop entry.

If you want the linky tool early just email me and I will give it to you.

Here are a few pictures from my Princess Purse Party a few years ago.

Me and my BFF Deanna. It was a Princess theme party and a Purse Party at the same time, their over 375 Purses there to choose from.

I gave everyone Tiaras and Boas. We made all cards Pink and Princess. It was a Blast!!!

Loan and Mona, you can see all my Pink Dishes in the background.

This is Kim and Michelle fighting for a Purse, Kim threw her body on to the pile of purses to keep Michelle from getting one of them.

This is a few of us at the end of the party showing off our  new Purses!!

Thanks for looking Hugs
Shirley

No comments: