Friday, May 10, 2013

Patterned Occasions Elephant and Animal Stories Whale Cards!

Hi Blogging Friends!!!
 
Wow Yesterday was a super Beautiful day, but today is starting off real foggy. I bought a bunch of plants last weekend and did not finish planting them I hope to get that done today.
I used the postage stamp punch and cute clips on both these cards. When you have some Fabulous DSP to show off this is a great layout to use at an event or club.  
 
This card I did for my club in March... gee's I am so behind in sharing my cards on my blog. The girls loved it.

This stamp set is so much fun! If you know me I love stamps with animals!
 
Stamp Sets:
Patterned Occasions 5pc set Sale-a-Bration Catalog 2013
You're My Type 7pc set 2012 Stampin' Up! Occasions Mini
Ink and Paper Colors:
Island Indigo, White, Old olive, Tangerine Tango, Rich Razzleberry
Accessories:
Sycamore Street button, White bakers twine, Pearl, Itty Bitty Shape flower punch, Island Indigo ribbon, Word window punch, Postage stamp punch, Cute Clips
Designer Series Paper:
Sycamore Street Sale-a-Bration Catalog 2013
Big Shot:
Window Frames Collection Framelits dies

I also did make this card with the new Happy Whale Clearlit die, but I had given all those away before I got a picture of them. I just love the whale clip on the whale card.  I wanted to check out
 how good that the stamp set "Animal Stories" worked with this paper... I think it works great!
 
Used a Hot Glue gun to make the bow and button stay forever!! Lol
 
Stamp Sets:
Animal Stories 4pc set 2011 Stampin' Up! Catalog
You're My Type 7pc set 2012 Stampin' Up! Occasions Mini
Ink and Paper Colors:
Daffodil Delight, Island Indigo, White, Melon Mambo
Accessories:
Inland Indigo ribbon, Sew Sweet button, Postage stamp punch, Sponge dauber, White 1/8 inch ribbon, Cute Clips, Word window punch
Designer Series Paper:
Sunshine & Sprinkles 2013 Jan-May Mini Catalog
Big Shot:
Delicate Doilies Sizzlit
 
 
 
This is my Cat Friday aka Fatty. He loves to go out the window and plays on the roof everyday. Here he is coming in after some fun in the sun. Yes that is a hole in the screen that he goes in and out of.

Close up of his cute face! He weighs over 20 pounds. My other two cats weigh 6 pounds. lol
 
Thanks for Looking
Hugs
Shirley Pumpkin
 

No comments: