Sunday, November 17, 2013

Festive Flurry Card

Hi Blogging Friends!
 
I have Jury Duty this next week, I already called in and I don't have to go in on Monday. This is the 4th or 5th time I have been summoned, but I have never been called in. IDK this just might be it?! lol I will keep you all up to date to see what happens.
I made this card with a layout that I have used before. I really like this layout it does have a lot of pieces, but it goes together fast! So its great for a club or class card. If you would like the measurements for this card here is a link to a past card with the info.
 
I used the Framelits on the "Pool Party" snowflake and the cut out by hand the "Island Indigo" part. These Framelits are my favorite! If you don't have them yet... PUT them on your List. Or even better then that go right to my Online Store and get them today!


I took out some of my Retired Christmas stuff to finish this card.
Stamp Set: Greetings of the Season
Big Shot: Decorative Strip Northern Frost
The Northern Frost has 8 different snowflakes, sizes and shapes I love it!
 

This is the one we did in a class, I wanted to use the glitter paper to give it some Bling... But wow it might have had to much Sparkle! lol

Wow look how much it Sparkles! It's blinding! lol
 
Everything on this card is Stampin' Up!
Stamp Sets:
Warmth and Wonder Hostess Set, Clear 131883 $10 Hostess Dollars
Ink and Paper Colors:
White, Pool Party, Bermuda bay, Island Indigo
Accessories:
Silver glitter paper, Frosted finishes embellishments, Rhinestones, Island indigo ruffled ribbon
Designer Series Paper:
Winter Frost 2013 Holiday Catalog
Big Shot:
Festive flurry Snowflake Framelits
 
Festive Flurry Framelits $24.95 132193
 
Designer Series Paper DSP Winter Frost 132341 12.95
 
http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/lookatmycutestuff/
Click this button to go to my Stampin' Up! site and shop or look at my Calendar.
 
 
One More Sneak Peek at photos from my Arts and Craft Show
 
 
This is a cute little wood Gingerbread Girl that I painted. My Husband cut a bunch of them out for me. I also used a little carving tool around the edges of the paint colors to give it a primitive look. The Table Runners are made by my friend Rachel Collman they are $25.00 and she made a bunch of them and they are just Stinkin' Cute! (btw I bought the Owl one!) The show was in Hansville Washington, at the community center.
 
Next week I am doing a Craft Show at Gordon Elementary its in Kingston Washington. I would love to see you there! If you live in the area come by my both and say Hi! 
 
Thanks for looking at my cute stuff
Hugs
Shirley
 
Love to hear your comments!
 
 
 

2 comments:

Tina said...

beautiful colors and details, lovely

Susanne said...

I love the serenity of that card - very pretty.