Saturday, November 16, 2013

Festive Flurry Christmas Card and Sneek Peek of Christmas Show

Hi Blogging Friends!!!
 
I was up all night making cards last night, its just nice to have some quiet time. I am doing another Arts and Crafts gift show next weekend and had to make more cards because I sold so many that I need to make more!!! I am totally in love with the Snow flake stamp set and Framelits set called "Festive Flurry". This card turned out so Pretty, I don't think you can go wrong with this set.
 
I used the DSP for the first snowflake, silver paper for the second and I stamped the third image in "Pool Party". I toped it off with a "Frosted Finishes" that are in the Stampin' Up Holiday Catalog.


I used the Joy stamp from "A Banner Christmas" then cut it out. I put the banner down first with dimensionals first, then put the ribbon behind it with glue dots. The silver ribbon is kind of stiff and only wanted to go in a straight line. lol
 
 
This is one of the pictures from my Gift show that I did last weekend. Look at my cute Owl made with some cute Peacock colored fabric and also a the table runner underneath the card and Owl was made by my friend and downline Rachel Collman. I was selling this card for $4.00 but most of my cards are $3.50.
 
Stamp Sets:
Festive Flurry
A Banner Christmas
Ink and Paper Colors:
Island indigo, White, Pool party, Coastal Cabana, Bermuda bay
Accessories:
Silver 1/8 ribbon, Rhinestones, frosted finishes embellishments, Silver foil sheets
Designer Series Paper:
Winter Frost
Big Shot
Beautiful Baroque Embossing folder, Festive flurry Framelits
 
 
Stamp sets are all in the Stampin' Up! Holiday Catalog.
Do you need a Catalog?, just email me.
A Banner Christmas Clear 130255 16.95 Page 23
 

Festive Flurry Bundle Clear 133285 46.95 Page 30
 
Winter Frost 12x12 paper 132341 12.95 Page 29
 
 
I have an online store, click the shop NOW button and it will take you there!
 
 
http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/lookatmycutestuff/
 
Here is Just A Few! of the pictures of the Christmas Gift show that I did with Rachel Collman.
 
Just a Sneak Peek!
 
The sign for the Christmas show and one of my Owls.

Some Snowmen that I painted and added buttons and hats too. They are finished on both sides!

Baby Gingerbread boy and Gingerbread owl! Don't they make a cute pair!!
 
Come back and see the rest of my Christmas Show Pictures in the next few days!
 
Hugs
Shirley Pumpkin
 
If you like one of the Owls they are $15.00 each plus shipping, just email me with Owl in the subject line. I have more to come in my next post.
 
 

1 comment:

Ros said...

Hi Shirley, are you selling your pattern for the owls yet. I would love one.