Sunday, December 15, 2013

Tag It Christmas Card

Hi Everyone!!
 
It's getting close to Christmas!! I Better get my Christmas Cards Done!!! Yikes!
 
Here is a Cute Christmas card that I made for my Club members. This was a great card for club, it was quick, they got to use markers and that was fun!
 
I used Bakers twine on this one, trying to decide what I like best.

I think I like the big red bow the best!

You can see the window sheet on this picture real clear.
 
Everything Stampin' Up! 
Stamp Set:
Tag It
Ink and Paper Colors:
Real Red, Old Olive, White
Accessories:
Real Red 5/8 ribbon, Pearls, Markers same as ink
Designer Series Paper:
Designer series pack "Brights", Window sheet from "Quatrefancy" DSP
Big Shot:
Modern Mosaic embossing folder, Chalk Talk Framelits
 
Come by my online store just click the Shop Now Button.
 
http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/lookatmycutestuff/
 
 
http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/lookatmycutestuff/
 
 
On the morning that I took this picture it was only 20 degrees out. The sun was coming up behind my house and made the Olympic Mountains pink in color.

One cool crisp morning in Hansville Washington.

Same morning, the Moon still coming down. I took the picture from my Bedroom.
 
Thanks for coming by
Leave a Comment and Say HI
Hugs
Shirley Sumption aka Pumpkin
 
 
 


No comments: