Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Bronc Buster Thank you



I did another Bronc Buster card just updated the stamps I used so none of them were retired. I used the cutter kit on the edges and used a sponge with 3 different colors around the edges. I will be doing this one at my next stamp camp on Friday night. I just got the Wild West Alphabet the other day and want to do more with that, I am thinking that it will make some cute cards and scrapbook pages. So now I am off to finish all the Projects for my Wild Wild West Stamp Camp on Friday... I will load the rest of the projects Later...



The Recipe

Stamp Sets: Bronc Buster, Wanted (star), True Friend
Paper: Outlaw DS, Chocolate chip, Close to cocoa, Vanilla
Ink: Chocolate chip, Close to cocoa, Really rust
Accessories: Brad, Jumbo eyelet, Chocolate chip ribbon 5/8,
Cutter tool kit.

No comments: