Saturday, September 22, 2007

Haunting Halloween 6x6 pages

My friend Terry is having a Haunting Halloween stamp camp and I made these pages for that event. Do you Love this set or what!! I sponged Old olive on the spiral punch edges, around the cauldron, and on the piece with the stitching on it. I made a tiny tag with the spider and used a jump ring to attach it to the ribbon and I also put a small 4mm black bead on the ring. I used Silver heat embossing powder for the cauldron and black heat embossing powder on all the rest... you could still use black ink.
























Recpie

Stamp set: Haunting Halloween
Ink: Old olive, Black..or black embossing powder
Paper: Lavender lace, Black, White, Pumpkin pie, Old olive
Accessories: Silver heat embossing powder, 4mm black bead, black and old olive brads, Ribbon-black, orchid and Pumpkin pie, Photo corner punch, spiral punch, 1/16th hole punch, sponge, wire works, Paper piercing tools, pumpkin pie and Old olive markers.

Thanks for looking
Smiles!!

No comments: