Sunday, September 21, 2008

House of Haunts Swap Card



This is another card I just found in my drafts file.. but never loaded it onto my blog.. Don't know why... (lost in cyber space). One of the reasons might have been because I was thinking I was going to enter it into a contest but I never did.. or I did and it did not win.. :( But now it is here on my blog and it is one of my Favorites. I am so glad I found it. Thank goodness I keep all my old Catalogs so I could find the name of the Designer series paper: Ghostly Greetings. I punched out a little skull from the paper to make the brad, using the build a brad.

The Recipe

Stamp sets:
House of Haunts (111574)

Paper colors:
Pumpkin pie, Basic Black, Whisper White

Ink:
Versamark, Basic Black

Accessories:
Black embossing powder, Sponge, Build a brad,
Watercolor Crayons, Pumpkin pie, Basic Black,
Yo yo Yellow, 1/2 inch circle punch, Dimensionals,
Snail Adhesive

Thanks for looking
Shirley Pumpkin

No comments: