Saturday, September 20, 2008

Jolliest Time of the Year Card


I made two versions of this card... one with santa head on the card front and the other with it layered on top of the santa to give it dimension.. it looks cute both ways... unless you agree with Terry that its just a decapitated santa head.. I think it looks cute as an accent on the bottom of the card.... so its not a snowflake... its a head... *LOL*


The Recipe

Stamp Sets:
Jolliest Time of the Year (109507)
Heard from the Heart (111644)

Paper Colors:
Real red, Whisper white, Black

Ink Colors:
Basic Gray

Accessories:
DD glitter, watercolor crayons Real red, B black,
Bashful blue, Creamy Caramel, Zig painty pen,
1/8 in hole punch, Tag corner punch, Black G-Ribbon,
Dimensionals, Aqua Painter

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like the first Santa card. The one with the rolling head looks... well... it looks kinda creepy.

I really like your cards and scrapbook pages on your blog. You do a good job.

Terry said...

I think Santa got run over by a reindeer and that's why his head is rolling on the second card. I like the first one (though it's no secret!).

Terry