Saturday, October 4, 2008

Heritage Holiday 6x6 Brag book pages



Do you see the tree in the background? I got this tree at Rite Aid for 1.79. I used the stamp with the ornaments, colored them in with Real Red and Old Olive markers and added Crystal Effects. After it dried I cut them out and hot glued them to the tree. What I like about how it turned out is that the ornaments look old...so cool!



The pictures are of my kids Levi and Calvin, Christmas 2004.... wow so long ago. They are so cute here with their new Christmas stuff. Levi 6 years old and Calvin 2.



So I did it again! Here I took the kit for the 6x6 Brag book pages and made two 3x6 cards. It works great when you do this at an event when there are people that don't want to do the Brag book pages and they can make the cards instead. It was a big hit the last time we did it.




The Recipe

Stamp Sets:
Heritage Holiday (111646)

Paper Colors:

Baja breeze textured, Old olive, Riding hood red,
Chocolate chip, Whisper white

Ink Colors:
Baja breeze, Old olive, Riding hood red,
Chocolate chip

Accessories:
Cutter tool kit, Punches 1 1/4 and 1 3/8 square,
word window, 1/16 in hole punch,
Dimensionals

Thanks to my friends... love ya!
Shirley

No comments: