Saturday, May 15, 2010

Fox & Friends and Tropical Party Card



I found the candy Bananas at Walmart one day when Terry and I were shopping. The bananas are the exact match to Green galore. I just had to make a monkey card with them, I was so happy that we had a new monkey stamp at the time. (maybe it will be in the new Catalog) And yes the bananas taste just like the Runt's Bananas. YUM!



Stamp Sets:
Fox & Friends (118565) 7 pc set Occasions mini 2010
Tropical Party (120081) 5 pc set Summer mini 2010
Really Retro (113754) Spring-Summer 2009
Paper Colors:
Green Galore, White
Ink Colors:
Chocolate chip, Green galore
Accessories:
Sweet treat cups, Hemp string,sponge dauber.
Punches:
1 3/4 circle, sm oval and scallop oval.
Big shot dies:
Top Note.

Thanks for looking my friends
Shirley Pumpkin

No comments: