Thursday, May 20, 2010

Stampin' Up! Fox & Friends Card



I just love this Fox & Friends stamp set.. Can you tell. I made this card to show everyone the colors that Stampin Up is bringing back in July 2010, I am so excited about it because I just loved these colors and I really wanted them back.. BUT the only one that did not come back that I wanted was Kiwi kiss :(

The Owl is in Pacific point, the Lion Tangerine tango, the Whale Baja Breeze (my fav of the group), the Fox in Riding hood red, Pink pirouette is the background square behind the animals and the Curly label is in River Rock.


Stamp Sets:
Fox and Friends (118565) 7 pc set Occasions mini 2010
Owl Together Now 14pc set 2009-2010 Catalog
Paper Colors:
White, Riding hood red, Pacific Point,
Baja Breeze, Pink Pirouette, River rock,
Tangerine tango.
Ink Colors:
Riding hood red, Pacific Point,
Baja Breeze, Pink Pirouette, River rock,
Tangerine tango.
Accessories:
Sponge dauber for River rock on Curly label
Punches:
Curly label, 1 1/4 and 1 3/4 square.
Bigs shot Dies:
Movers and shapers

Love to Share
Hugs
Shirley Pumpkin

No comments: