Friday, December 10, 2010

Snowflake Card

I am not sure what got into me with this Crazy Card tonight, I had something totally different in mind I was not even going to use the owl punch. I am not sure about the look on the owls face, what is he saying to me? (I just gave this card to Jen and she said that the owl looks sad) Darn it!

 I love how fun it is to cut out the words Winter Wonderland.

I am not sure what made me think of this color combo, but I like it.

Stamp set:
Bright Christmas 3 pc set Holiday mini 2010 (word set only)
Ink and Paper Colors:
Garden Green, Baja Breeze, Vanilla
Accessories:
5/8 and 1/8 Vanilla Stain Ribbon, Big Shot-top note,
Punches- Scallop trim border, Owl, and Bird, Candy cane button,
Rhinestones
Designer Series Paper:
Merry Moments 2009 Catalog


Thanks for looking
Hugs
Shirley Pumpkin

No comments: