Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas Everyone!

Post 100 for the Year!
We had a good Christmas. This is a picture of the Mini Tree that I have in my Living room. I also have a big one in my Dining room, my Husband decorated that one.

The tree that I decorated with blue, hot pink, and purple.

 This is a hutch that I have in the entryway, cute with all the Christmas Stuff on it.

 That picture in the center is me on a pony when I was about 7 or 8.

The Tile with the Christmas Bulb on it, I made it last year. Its just a SU rub-on... Super cute!
 My Daughter Sabrina.. Saying "Wow Mom thanks for the Shampoo" and her Boyfriend Daniel in the background.
 My Husband holding his gift. A new Door knob for the front door. lol
You can see the tree topper better in this pic, got it at Pier One.
 The boys.. saying "Hurry take the pic"

That is the tree my husband decorated in the background. He spent a couple of hours working on it. Then a few days later I told the kids and some of there friends to check out the two trees and pick the best one. They all picked mine of course it has more then 10 ornaments on it. lol... Then I informed my Husband that the winner gets $100.00.. OMG you should have seen his face and he said "I would have worked harder on it if I would have known that"

A pair of earrings my Husband got me.
I could just do a post on what I got for Christmas! Maybe I will.



Thank you my fellow bloggers
Love You!

No comments: