Saturday, February 12, 2011

"Love is in the Air"

Happy Valentines Day!!
 I love Valentines Day My Husband and I were Married Valentines Day 7 years ago, and as my Husband just said "its been a wonderful 3 years" lol I bought this Vintage Valentine set a few years ago and I love it! Its one of my all time favorites. This time I made my card with the colors from the DSP Springtime Vintage plus Pretty in Pink and Marina mist. I did use some of the smooch spritz and lots of glitter, I am not sure if it really shows on the picture or not.
I stamped the girls onto the DSP and cut out their dresses, they look like real vintage dresses that way.


Here is a close up so you can see the glitter and the embossing folders I used.
This is my Valentine tree, those are some Starbucks bears under the tree with a Winnie the Pooh love bug. I got most of the ornaments at Joann's and the glitter heart stuff from Micheal's.

Stamp sets:
Vintage Valentines (I will have to find out what Catalog later today)
Ink and Paper Colors:
Marina mist, Pretty in Pink, Always artichoke, Rose red,
Basic gray, Vanilla.
Accessories:
Rose Adornments, 5/8 Pretty in pink satin ribbon, Sticky strip,
Dazzling diamonds glitter, Aqua painter, 2way glue pen.
Big~Shot:
Embossing folders~Polka dots and Tulip Border.
Designer Series Paper
Springtime Vintage~Occasions mini Catalog

Thanks for looking
Hugs
Shirley Sweety

1 comment:

Renee said...

still stalking your blog :D I am loving the vintage feel of this card. the kids in the image remind me of the campbells soup kids lol. have a great day. hugz n blessings.