Sunday, February 13, 2011

Stampin Out MS Event

Stampin Out MS (Multiple Sclerosis)

I am doing a crop at my house Hansville Washinton Saturday, February 19, from 11 a.m. to 11 p.m. The cost is $10, and all of the money will go to my Stampin' Out MS team, which is raising money for a 5k walk on April 2 that benefits Multiple Sclerosis.
At my crop, I will have a few free cards for you to make. You're also welcome to use my stamps, ink pads and punches to make whatever you want. If you make a pledge of $50.00 or more to MS, I will make a set of 12" x 12" scrapbook pages for you (bring photos to the crop) and you will be the Princess for the day of the crop.


I am also raffling off my 5' x 3' stamp rack (photo below - the stamps aren't included) for a dollar a ticket. All proceeds from ticket sales will go to MS.


If you are unable to make it to the crop, you can still support me and my team by visiting http://main.nationalmssociety.org/goto/stampinoutms and making a pledge to our walk. We each have a starting goal of $100 (the amount we need to get the MS walk event shirt), and a team amount of $2,500.


Our goal is to get at least 15 people on our Stampin' Out MS team so we'd get our own tent the day of the event to decorate! We'd love to have you join us. The walk is only 3.1 miles and takes place on Bainbridge Island. Amber and Terry are also on the team.


Please let me know by Thursday, February 17, if you'd like to come to my crop! You can RSVP on my Facebook account or email shurleepumpkin@msn.com . We'll have lots of fun, food and good company.

 Stamp rack for the Raffle. Stamps not included.


New Stamp rack in my new stamp room.
 
Your Powerful action will help create a world free of MS!
 
Thank You
Shirley

2 comments:

Lynne said...

You have Soooooooo many stamps!
Wished I could join your crop. Good luck.

Renee said...

oooh I am so in love with your stampin room!! your racks and all those stamps!!! oh my!! sure wish I lived close to you so I could come play :D Good luck. hugz n blessings