Saturday, July 30, 2011

Celebrate good times with Monkey Challenge

I just had to use my little Sock Monkey Stamp for this fun Monkey Challenge. I love Sock Monkeys, I even had a Sock Monkey Christmas Tree one year... it was so cute!!

This was a quick card to make, the frame is from the Designer Paper that I used. I just stamped the Monkey and then cut it out and put it in the frame.

DSP is Beau Chateau "New" 2011-2012 Catalog

Here is the Sketch that I used, do those drinks look Yummy!!
Go to alacardmonkey.blogspot.com to get started!

I still used the Pennant Builder Punch I just made them smaller.

I put a mark with a pencil on the Punch to get them all to be the same size.

If you look close enough you can see the mark for the DSP so that it's smaller then the Card Stock. This was so much fun, and I just love this size for cards.

This saying cracks me up "It's a Celebration... but only if I come." lol

I used the Paper Colors, Vanilla, Soft Suede and Pink Pirouette.
Here is a peek at Terry's Cute Card, go by her blog and say Hi.

This is what Terry and I are doing this weekend together, that is Terry sitting in the both. It's the 52nd Annual Kitsap Arts & Crafts Festival in Kingston Washington... if you are close come by and say Hi. I am just selling some cards and helping Terry out. It was a really hot day today, and going to be Hotter tomorrow.

Hugs
Shirley

5 comments:

LeAnne said...

Really cute----hope you do well at the fair!

Patti said...

Cute card. Like the idea with the pennants.

Amy said...

Cute card- love the little monkey! :)Amy
amyscraftingspace.blogspot.com

Lisa Kmiec said...

Love the monkey card! That DSP is one of my favorites!
I'm following you from SC.

Anne Marie Hile said...

Shirley! This is shabby-chic-monkey-liscious-FUN!! SO stinkin' cute! Thanks for the fun tip to make the punches smaller, too. Love it!! :)