Friday, August 5, 2011

Domestic Goddess Monkey Challenge Card

This week at A La Card Monkey, we are doing a sketch where anything goes. So I got out my new "Domestic Goddess" paper and stamps. I am really loving all this new stuff.

The little flags are 1 1/2 X 3 3/4, then I used the 1/38 square punch to make the tab in each one.
Measurements for this card.
1 pc Calypso Coral Main Card 5 1/2 x 4 1/4
1 pc Pool party layer 5 5/16 x 4 1/16
3 pc flags each 1 1/2x 3 3/4
2 in Circle for Image

Love this sketch, the turtles are really cute.

Go to A La Card Monkey to upload your card.

The scallop circle is from the new Bigz Die "Perfect Pennants".

I used the new "Pool Party Ruffled Ribbon".

Sneak Peek at Terry's card for this Challenge, Click Here to see it!!

Stamp sets:
Now You're Cookin' 1pc set 2010-2011 Catalog
Really Retro 7pc set Spring Summer 2009
Ink and Paper Colors:
Pool party, Calypso coral, White
Accessories:
Pool party ribbon, Hemp thread, Sweet Stitches buttons,
1 3/8 Square punch, Modern label punch, 2 inch circle punch.
Big Shot:
Perfect Pennants Bigz die, Movers and Shapers Modern label
Designer Series Paper:
Domestic Goddess 2010-2011 Catalog


Thanks Everyone
Hugs
Shirley

2 comments:

Terry said...

Okay, I forgive you for not doing a Halloween card. This is really cute! I need to get some of that paper while it's on sale this month!!!

JustYolie said...

Beautiful card and great take on the challenge. I'm lovin' your blog...new follower here. :)