Saturday, August 27, 2011

Halloween Party Planner and Monster Mash Blog Hop

Blog Hop Week #2 and Post #2

I made these Halloween Party Planners for a Craft Fair. I keep saying how much I love Halloween like in almost every post this month.... so I won't say it again. lol I used the Stampin Up Clear-Mount Stamp Cases. I have a Halloween Party every year and I always have notes about the party and lists of things I need to get, and I was thinking that it would be good to have it all in one place.

I have seen these cases all over with Christmas and other things, but nothing Halloween. I printed the "Halloween Party Planner" on my computer. I used lots of black rhinestones on this one... so cute!

Please include this Graphic in your post with a link to my blog. Thank you
I am having fun with this Monster Mash Halloween Blog Hop. I am doing a new one every Monday for 12 weeks. I am picking a winner every week for 12 weeks and then out of the 12, I am picking a Grand Prize winner. The Prize is $25.00 in stuff from the new Holiday Mini. I am picking the winner on Halloween.

The cases don't really photograph very well, I kept getting a glare on this one because of all the rhinestones.

Here is a better picture of them both together. I cut the felt bats out of the paper on the Wicked Fun DSP.

I got these cool note books that came with a pen at Staples, and on the side of the note pad is a pen holder. I covered them in the DSP.

I just love those spooky bingo bits!!

People really loved these at the fair. They are $12.00 each and I still have both of them.

I did not sell any of the Halloween ones but, I will show you more in another post of the ones I did sell.

Here is a picture of my two BFF's Terry in the red and Beth at the table.

 Stamp Sets:
Wicked Cool 7pc set 2011-2012 Catalog
Spooky Bingo Bits 24pc set 2011-2012 Catalog
Grateful Greetings 12pc set 2011-2012 Catalog
Tiny Tags 17pc set 2011-2012 Catalog (mini Boo stamp)
Ink and Paper Colors:
Black, White, Old Olive, Rich Razzelberry
Accessories:
Decorative Label punch, mini tag punch, sponge dauber, black rhinestones, and lots of circle punches.
Big Shot:
Perfect Pennants Bigz Die
Designers Series Paper:
Wicked Fun 2010-2011 Catalog

Thanks for looking
Shirley

Just click on the links below the Blog Hop to Join In!!
There are 2 different Steps to join, add HTML to your blog post and add your Card to the Hop.

3 comments:

Jean Addis said...

No wonder you're so organized. Your Halloween Party Planner is a great idea, and so marvelous looking...inside and out.

Dale Morin said...

Really like these!!!

Unknown said...

I love love love these!!! So awesome! I am having a little trouble with my card creation this week -- the front is not coming out the way I wanted! Will post soon though! I have been re doing it all weekend -- and LOL I chose the same set as you!