Monday, December 19, 2011

Stampin' Up! Fabric Owl for a Christmas Gift exchange

Hi Blogging Friends

Just wanted to show you a cute Owl and Box set that I made for a gift exchange. Super Cute!!!

 One of my favorite owls!!! Just look at that cute little face! I found this box in my stuff (I think I got it at Michael's $1.00 bin) and thought that it would be cute to make it match the owl.

Then put the owl inside like a pop-up. I have to say there was kind of a fight for this little guy. lol  Plus after the exchange I told them all, that was not the only Owl in the building.

Here are the owls that I took with me. I sold them to the girls for $12.00 each and Sold them all!! yep all of them! I did the Happy Dance because I was on my way to go shopping with Deanna and needed the cash for Christmas!


I am adding this post to "Inkspirations Challenge" this is challenge 100 for them. Congrats Girls! This weeks challenge is Christmas Creations, anything you make for family or friends.
 

This is the gift that I got in the exchange, Sherry made it. Is it cool or what! It's a Candy Bouquet.  What a cute idea.

Here is a look at the back to see how she added all the different Candy. It is amazing that this even lasted long enough for a picture at my house, as soon as I walked into the door and went out of the room it was in, my Oldest son had one in his hand and was trying to get the candy off!! Gee's they can smell Candy!

Close up of the vase, yes it is all Stampin' Up!


Thanks for coming by
Hugs
Shirley Pumpkin

9 comments:

Jean Addis said...

Not a bit surprised that your owl was a hit at the party. Good thing you took more. Love the gift you received as well. Merry Christmas!

Unknown said...

I bet that you received orders for more of your amazing "feathered" friends!!! I love the Vase with the treats in it so cute!

Marie said...

The candy bouquet is very eye-catching - what a steal LOL. Thanks for the Terry SU story - what a hoot. Speaking of hoots - those owls are so cute!

Denise Pustelniak said...

I love your little owl! The Terry SU story is hilarious!

Terry said...

Great photos, and a very nice story. I enjoyed reading it, Shirley Su! I think I'll need to borrow your photos of the gifts, since you got some really nice ones.

Patti said...

Those owls look adorable posing for their group picture. And who wouldn't love that yummy gift!! Very clever.

Snowmanlover said...

I love the story, i was wondering why you had those cute names. Darling gifts. So nice of Terry. You are lucky to have such a great downline!!

Marisa said...

Those owls are beyond adorable!! Thanks for joining us in our last Inkspirations challenge :)

Cindy Major said...

Wow, that owl is cute beyond words! LOVE it! Gosh, I wish I knew how to sew, then I'd have something cute to do with the Spice Cake fabric that's gathering dust on my desk!