Friday, December 2, 2011

Just Beakause Card for A La Card Monkey Challenge 85

I found a real Oldie but Goodie stamp set for this week challenge at A La Card Monkey, "Just Beakause". I have not used this set in a few years, I bought it used from Terry over 5 years ago.

I thought that it was perfect that the beak was bigger then the circle. lol

I used two different stamp set for the words. Glad I just got that bundle of Glimmer brads the other day.! They really bling up the card!

Look at that cute little puppy!! I love this sketch It was quick and easy, will I made the card and kept changing the image over and over. lol

Do you want to play along go to "A La Card Monkey".

I used a clear button that is a few years old from SU, added some hemp thread. Then used the 1 inch punch to punch out the ball image from the DSP and just used glue dots to adhere them together.

This is a picture of the Sunrise Yesterday morning out my bedroom window, it was so Beautiful I jumped out of bed and grabbed my camera.

This is a close look at how much snow has already fallen on the Mountains! It has been so cold in the mornings too.

Jump over to Terry's Blog and check out her cute card for the challenge.!

Stamp sets:
Just Beakause 9pc set 2005 Catalog
Sweet Little Sentiments 8pc set 2009 Hostess Set (nice matters stamp)
Ink and Paper Colors:
Real Red, White, Tempting Turquoise
Accessories:
Sponge dauber, 1 1/2 and 1inch circle punches, Oval and Oval scallop punch, Turquoise Glimmer brads, Real red Satin ribbon, Hemp thread, Real red marker.
Designers Series Paper:
Big Top Birthday in the 2011-2012 Catalog
Big Shot:
Polka dot embossing folder, Tim Holtz Rosette Sizzlet strip

Thanks for looking
Hugs
Shirley

4 comments:

Terry said...

Cute beak! I loved that set. Your colors really POP!!! I like the two sentiments together in two colors. It's very eye-appealing.

Georgiana said...

What a fabulous card and the sentiment is perfect. I need to check out this sketch challenge.

Hope you will stop by when you get a chance.
Georgiana
Carson's Creations

Snowmanlover said...

So cute! I just enjoy you and Terry so much. Wow it is gorgeous where you live!!!!
So is this another challenge, separate from your shirley one?
Thanks!! barb

Totallyawake4-life said...

Oh that is a stinking cute little Tucan and the color combo is really cheerful!